Thursday 8 September 2016

Introduction to Media Studies

Why did you choose AS Media Studies?

I chose media because I have an ambition to become successful in the world of media. I want to become a correspondent, presenter or somewhere in the work of Production. To achieve this dream, I have chosen to take media studies in A levels.

Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?

I took GCSE Media Studies in Greenford High School.

If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

My level that I achieved is an A. My strengths were my coursework. My weakness was the test as the final question regarding a website was my potential downfall.

What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?

I hope to get an A/A* in A Level Media.

What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

I would like to go into the production side of media but I also have an eye for becoming a Journalist or correspondant.

What do you think the biggest media story of 2016 has been and why?

I think the biggest media story in 2016 is the controversy in the United States regarding the election. The major arguement in a national scale between Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton captured the world's attention

What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

I use the internet or the newspaper to find out about news and current affairs.

What was the last film you watched?

The last film that I watched is Imperium starring Daniel Radcliffe.

What is your favourite ever TV series?

My favourite TV series is The Flash.

How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?

I spend a lot of time online (mainly on Youtube). However I like to read about news online as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment